Beauregard Picnic Policy
We invite you to enjoy the Beauregard Picnic Area!
Please note, we ask guests who wish to enjoy our picnic area to please observe the following:
- Anyone consuming wine on our premises must be able to prove they are 21 years of age or older. Please have appropriate ID (which meets all applicable California standards) on hand at all times
- We do not allow the following anywhere on our grounds: Pets, Smoking, or “Outside Alcohol.” (“Outside Alcohol” is defined as any alcoholic beverage not purchased from Beauregard Vineyards on site the day of your visit.)
- Picnic tables are for customer use only; if you do not intend to purchase either tastings and/or wine, we ask that you enjoy your day at another location.
- All picnic area tables are available on a first come/first serve basis; unless reservations have been made.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, groups are asked to constrain to a single table, regardless of group size; a single table will seat up to 6 people comfortably.
- Out of consideration for our other guests, we ask that you limit your time at a picnic table to a maximum of two hours.
- In accordance with our standards of sustainability we do not permit decorations such as balloons, confetti, large banners, or streamers, nor do we permit amplified music in the picnic area.
- Children must remain under close parental supervision at all times.
- Please note that we cannot pour wine, or have guests anywhere on the premises, after the posted closing time.
It is our pleasure to provide you with glassware for the picnic area. We ask that you please return your glassware to a staff member when you have finished enjoying your Beauregard wines. We have established these policies to ensure a pleasant, peaceful, and safe experience for all our guests, and we thank you in advance for your compliance with the above. If you have any questions that may not be addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact us.