I discovered a love for making wine at a very young age. I grew up at the Beauregard Ranch (the original vineyard purchased by my great-grandfather in 1945 ) and played as a child among the vines. To this day, I can smell a wine in the cellar and know specifically where it came from on the home ranch.
Winemaking is a slow craft. It takes decades to truly develop as a winemaker. Over the years a few things became clear to me on what I need to focus on: my time working in the family vineyards and my place in the Santa Cruz Mountains. I can proudly say that the past few harvests have been 100% Santa Cruz Mountain sourced and more and more of my production has been focused on the Estate Vineyards and a select few partnerships that I cherish.
~ Ryan Beauregard, 4th generation Winemaker
Wine Club Benefits
No membership fee.
A fully customizable membershp experience.
Complimentary tasting for you and 3 guests.
Invitations to member exclusive events.
Access to six new releases a year.
30% off your first purchase.
$15 flat rate shipping on all club orders and complimentary shipping on 6 or more bottles in the state of California.
Come Sail Away on the
Wine Club Members can sail away with Beauregard Vineyards on the Chardonnay II, a 70-foot luxury sailing yacht, while enjoying wine, cheese, & vegetable platters along the Santa Cruz coastline. Enjoy the combination of elegance and speed, giving the Chardonnay II a unique quality that will make your cruise an unforgettable experience.
Wine Club Exclusive
Get access to small lot (less than 100 cases) production wines. These wines don't make it into our tasting room or in the market place.
- We ask that you join for a minimum of two shipments to avoid a $50 early cancellation fee.
- Cancellations of memberships need to be submitted with a written notice 30 days prior to the next bi-monthly shipment.
- All members must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Minimum of 2 bottles per club order to maintain good status as a club member. If no changes are made you will receive the standard pre-selected wines as usual.
- Club benefits are subject to change.
- Notifications regarding shipments are sent via email 2 weeks prior to the release of a club shipment.
- Member accounts will be billed in the first week of the release month.
- Members are responsible for notifying the winery of any changes to billing/shipping information no later than two weeks prior to any shipment. Any additional delivery fees will be incurred for any changes submitted after account billing.
- Re-shipment of failed deliveries will incur additional shipping charges.
- All wine shipments must be signed for by someone 21 years of age or older.
- UPS tracking notifications will be emailed upon shipment of package.