- Contact Us
- For the Trade
- Visit Us
- Private Events
- Wine Club
- About Us
The historic building at 10 Pine Flat Road, now our tasting room, has served as a home stage for a cast of local characters over the last hundred years.
It began as a general store before the turn of the century. In 1950 the general store morphed into the notorious "LOST WEEKEND" bar, famous for being run by Pet Rock creator Gary Dahl. The small beer and wine concession became a gathering place for a good number of local residents along with being a popular stopping place for weekend travelers exploring California's scenic HWY 1.
THE LOST WEEKEND served as the local watering hole & community meeting area, at times referred to as the 'civic center' or 'cultural center' by its loyal patrons. In 1983 Randall Graham purchased the property and within a few years established Bonny Doon Vineyard. His tasting room operated at this location for 25 years. In 2008 the Beauregard Family (who's roots in the wine industry in Bonny Doon date back to 1949), purchased the historic property.